Brass trio is the perfect ensemble for your wedding ceremony! Both regal and mellow, sweet and celebratory, the sounds of brass instruments resonate in any venue, and vibrate with the strength of the marriage vow.
A brass trio is composed of trumpet (or flugelhorn), french horn, and trombone. This is a classic and flexible ensemble, and works very well for both indoor and outdoor weddings. A brass trio is compact in size, while featuring a rounded sound with all the colour and range of a larger ensemble.
We offer extensive and diverse repertoire for all musical moments of a wedding ceremony, as well as selections for the cocktail hour. We can provide repertoire consultation based on the feel or setting of your wedding, and given appropriate notice, can accommodate custom requests.
A standard ceremony package is as follows:
- Prelude : 10-15 minutes of music as guests arrive.
- Processional : Accompanies the wedding party as they enter the venue.
- (option for a secondary processional to accompany the entrance of the bride)
- Interludes or Offertory : Music for reflection, between readings, during the Presentation of the gifts, signing of the register.
- Recessional : Accompanies the exit of the bride, groom, and wedding party.
- Postlude : 10-15 min of music as guests exit.
Bach. Air on a G String; Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
Mozart. Trios for Brass
Purcell. Trumpet Voluntary
Wagner. Wedding March
Schubert. Ave Maria
Morley. Now is the Month of Maying
O Danny Boy
St. Louis Blues
Beauty and the Beast